In its fourth iteration, this annual report examines retail product strategy from three different perspectives: strategy and innovation of asset managers around their product line, retail product landscape (e.g., mutual funds, target-date funds, ETFs, retirement solutions), and product organizations and implementation. Data for this report comes from surveys of asset managers that manufacture and distribute U.S. retail products through third-party intermediaries.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Assess what products are being developed for retail clients
- Position products to capture investors’ shifting needs
- Assess the subadvisory opportunities in target-date funds
- Align product group and product governance committees for efficient execution
- Compare changes in product development cycles and budgets to peers