This annual report, in its ninth iteration, provides comprehensive data analysis of the current state of financial product distribution through intermediaries. Analysis includes Cerulli’s annual advisor market sizing, and analysis of the distribution dynamics and advisor preferences and behaviors related to retirement plans, 529 plans, insurance, managed account programs, mutual funds, annuities, and alternative investments. There is also data and analysis on national sales managers, key account managers, and wholesaling teams. Advisor data for this report comes from a survey of 6,000 intermediaries across channels. Sales management surveys provide benchmarking and competitive insight into structure, activities, and staffing trends. This is a product distribution sourcebook critical to manufacturers seeking to fine-tune, expand, or build their distribution through intermediaries across channels in the United States.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Key account benchmarking
- Leaderboards of top broker/dealers and RIAs by headcount and assets
- Product market sizing by channel
- Product usage trends and manager selection criteria
- Reliable advisor market sizing, including projections, by channel, assets (to 2014), and headcount (to 2016)
- Revenue sharing paid by asset managers, by product sold