This inaugural global analysis examines sales and marketing activities of asset managers operating globally, regionally, and within key domestic markets, with specific focus on Europe and Asia. This report examines organizational structures, budget allocations, headcount trends, and execution of marketing strategies. It includes data comprised from over 50 in-depth research interviews with large and small asset managers, and a proprietary survey of 23 asset managers including both the largest cross-border firms operating in multiple jurisdictions, as well as those that have a more concentrated footprint.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Compare strategies in Europe, the U.S. and Asia
- Examine how brand is increasingly important for differentiationt
- Gain unique insight into how global asset management firms are developing effective sales and marketing support to non-domestic markets.
- Obtain budget allocation, including staffing and headcount trends
- Understand how technology and social media are being successfully deployed globally and regionally