In its sixth iteration, this annual report analyzes strategy and innovation surrounding the U.S. product landscape, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), closed-end funds, retirement income products, and target-date and target-risk products. The report provides insight into current trends in pricing, governance, implementation, and the groups that support these products. This product strategy sourcebook also helps asset managers develop products based on the optimal vehicle structure for the strategy being considered.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Review current organizational structures and staffing levels in product groups
- Analyze asset and flow trends in U.S. products by strategy and vehicle type
- Examine asset managers' plans for product innovation and income solutions
- Evaluate passive and actively managed product use
- Explore fees by asset class and product type