This annual report, in its tenth iteration, provides comprehensive analysis of the current state of financial product distribution through intermediaries in the United States. Analysis includes Cerulli’s annual advisor market sizing, and analysis of the distribution dynamics, advisor preferences, and behaviors related to mutual funds, separate accounts, ETFs, alternatives, insurance, and annuities. There is also data and analysis on national sales managers, key account managers, and wholesaling teams.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Reliable advisor market sizing, including projections, by channel, assets, and headcount
- Leaderboards of top broker/dealers and RIAs by headcount and assets
- Product use trends and manager selection criteria
- Product market sizing by channel
- Revenue sharing paid by asset managers, by product sold