In its seventh iteration, this annual report examines institutional and retail strategy and innovation surrounding the U.S. product landscape across all vehicles, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), closed-end funds, collective trust funds, and target-date and target-risk products. This report explores organizational change for product management and development teams as they adapt to shifts in the marketplace and changing needs at their firms. The report provides a bird’s-eye view of financial advisors’ portfolio construction decisions and aids asset managers in the development of their overall product strategy.
Data contained in this report comes from four proprietary surveys: product innovation, product organizations, financial advisors, and target-date fund managers.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Understand the current state and future outlook of the institutional and retail product landscapes
- Evaluate how financial advisors are making portfolio construction decisions
- Explore fees by asset class and preferences in share class pricing
- Identify asset and flow trends across active and passive strategies for select vehicles
- Examine core and non-core fixed-income strategies
- Review shifts in organizational structures, roles, and personnel in product management and development groups