In its seventh iteration, this annual report examines asset management firms’ marketing and sales strategies and organizational structures. This sourcebook helps firms benchmark their structure, initiatives, and staffing relative to their peers, and provides insight into how asset management marketing and sales groups work together to implement their strategies. This report focuses on three areas: retail and institutional marketing organizations, retail sales groups, and the use of digital and technology in the tactical execution of marketing and sales.
Data is compiled from six proprietary surveys: Marketing Organizations, Programs, and Tactics survey of marketing managers, Digital Strategy, Social Media, and Website Survey, Sales Organizations Survey, Wholesaler Survey in partnership with Sequoia Systems International (Sequoia Systems), and Investment Management Consultants Association, Key Account Manager Survey in partnership with Sequoia Systems, and RFP Teams and Processes Survey.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Benchmark marketing, sales, and select digital/technology headcount while monitoring new hiring and organizational trends
- Analyze the allocation of marketing and advertising budgets across retail and institutional
- Examine shifts in channel focus, key account strategies, and wholesaling business
- Gauge how competitors are using predictive analytics, CRM, websites, technology tools, and social media
- Understand how competitors are using content marketing to transfer their intellectual capital from investment management via marketing to engage constituencies
- Attain insight into financial advisors’ and investment consultants’ value-add preferences and enhancements to websites for these constituencies