This annual report, in its eleventh iteration, focuses on the distribution of products through financial advisors, including industry market sizing of assets and headcounts by channel, forward-looking projections of marketshare, and advisor portfolio construction practices and product use. The report helps asset managers address intermediary distribution opportunities by providing benchmarking and competitive insights related to distribution strategy, resource allocation, staffing structure and compensation, and revenue sharing.
Advisor data for this report is compiled from survey responses from more than 4,000 advisors across all channels, including wirehouse, RIA, dually registered, independent broker/dealer, bank broker/dealer, and insurance broker/dealer.
This product distribution sourcebook is critical to manufacturers seeking to fine-tune, expand, or build their distribution through intermediaries across all channels in the U.S.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Analyze advisor market sizing, including projections by channel and headcount
- Evaluate leaderboards of top broker/dealers and RIAs by headcount and assets
- Understand product use trends and manager selection criteria
- Review product market sizing by channel and factors advisors use in selecting investment products
- Identify competitive strategies to maximize distribution through key account relationships
- Assess revenue sharing paid by asset managers
- Benchmark wholesaling structure and identify best practices