In its eighth iteration, this annual report examines the strategies of asset management firms surrounding their marketing and sales organizations. The research investigates how chief marketing officers (CMOs) navigate their budget to build successful marketing programs in an age of rapid change. The report scrutinizes firms’ continued shift to digital, and how managers are using social media, their websites, and technology to build their business. The report also investigates how these firms are creating a framework to measure the success of these marketing programs. This sourcebook is a must-have tool for marketing and sales managers to benchmark their structure, programs, and staffing relative to their peers and to stay current on how marketing and sales are working together to implement strategy.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Analyze the allocation of retail and institutional marketing and advertising budgets
- Evaluate the different staffing and structure changes that marketing, sales, and RFP managers are making to their groups
- Assess the importance of data mining and segmentation analysis for better intelligence
- Understand how firms are using digital marketing to enhance the client experience
- Examine where firms are focusing their advertising efforts