This new report analyzes the progression of passive and strategic beta investing. It examines the opportunities for asset managers and indexers within the channels, and explores implications for active asset managers in their ability to compete against the rise of passive investing. It evaluates growth of strategic beta in retail and institutional channels, as well as the relationship between asset managers and index providers. It discusses distribution strategies for strategic beta alongside existing product strategies, and projects the growth and the future opportunities and challenges of strategic beta assets.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Understand the primary drivers of the increase in passive assets
- Explore retail and institutional use of pure passive strategies
- Analyze the concept of strategic beta investing
- Examine firms’ strategic beta product development plans
- Assess the future of strategic beta