This annual report, in its fourth iteration, provides an overview of the evolving institutional investment consulting industry and the trends reshaping the consultant business model. It examines the evolving needs of each institutional client segment (defined benefit, defined contribution, endowments and foundations, health and hospital organizations, and insurance general accounts), as well as how asset managers can partner with key gatekeepers to meet institutions’ changing needs. Also covered in this report is how asset managers can collaborate with consultants to meet institutions’ expanding needs and grow assets.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Explore consultant-directed asset flows
- Analyze the evolving needs across institutional client segments
- Identify asset allocation trends and product development opportunities
- Understand best practices in targeting consulting firms from a consultant relations standpoint
- Review consultant firm profiles for the top-20 companies by U.S. institutional AUM