This annual report provides detailed analysis of the insurance segment of Europe’s institutional investment landscape, from asset managers to gatekeepers to broad coverage of the end-client. The report offers comprehensive insight into the dynamics between insurers and asset managers. It covers general account assets of insurers in France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, and Spain.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Assess trends and competitive analysis within the European insurance channel
- Identify opportunities for asset managers
- Examine the stresses and opportunities Solvency II creates for insurers’ investment activities
- Analyze what is driving insurers to outsource asset management
- Evaluate the industry’s size, growth projections, and investments