In its fifteenth iteration, this annual report focuses on the distribution of investment products through financial advisors, providing a sourcebook to asset managers seeking to fine-tune, expand, or build their distribution through intermediaries across all channels in the U.S.
The report includes market sizing of advisor-controlled assets by channel, rankings of the industry’s largest distributors, and forward-looking projections of marketshare by channel. It provides comprehensive data on advisor portfolio construction approaches and product use trends. And it provides benchmarking and competitive insights related to asset manager distribution strategy, staffing structure and compensation, distributor relationships, and wholesaling strategy.
Data for this report is compiled from five annual surveys, including Cerulli’s Advisor, Wholesaler, National Sales Manager, and Key Accounts Manager, and Head of Key Accounts Manager Surveys.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Uncover the importance of using data to drive sales strategies
- Examine the influence of B/D home offices on advisor product use
- Understand growth patterns in advisor channels
- Benchmark compensation levels and structure for distribution roles
- Enhance wholesaling and key accounts strategies and tactics