This annual report focuses on the distribution of investment products through financial advisors, providing a sourcebook to asset managers seeking to maximize product distribution through intermediaries across all channels in the U.S.
The report includes over 10 years of market sizing of advisor-controlled assets by channel, rankings of the industry’s largest distributors, and forward-looking projections of marketshare by channel. It provides comprehensive data on advisor portfolio construction and product use trends. It also provides benchmarking and competitive insights related to asset manager distribution strategy, staffing structure and compensation, and distributor relationships.
Data for this report is compiled from annual proprietary surveys, with responses from over 2,000 advisors, as well as asset managers, national and divisional sales managers, heads of key accounts, key accounts managers, and wholesalers. Data from this report also comes from interviews with distribution leaders and broker/dealer (B/D) executives, along with various partnerships and associations. The proprietary data in this report is supplemented with government and third-party sources.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Identify and size the most compelling distribution opportunities
- Analyze trends related to advisor product use, portfolio construction, and allocation changes across industry segments
- Examine changes to distribution strategy occurring at asset management firms
- Maximize effectiveness of wholesaling and key accounts strategies
- Strengthen advisor and distributor relationships